Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 77 - Let's Go To The Sauna 2

Contributor
A chapter where Hooni wasn't either set up to be humiliated or humiliated outright? What devilry is this?

Fed-Kun's army
What? A comfy chapter? We can't have that, let's have Hooni steal some towels and admit to it.

I like how he talks about stealing the towels like it is the most natural thing in the world

Dex-chan lover
@Twit I didn't spoil anything, there's literally a counter 77/87 on reading progress on the page of the manga in mangadex.

I couldn't read past the past the towel part i just fucking can't with this. This is 100% more difficult to read than watamote

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that was the most Jaehoon thing that could have happened. Good to see he was the punching bag instead of Hooni until the end

@criver That's inaccurate if you look at the raws. They're still up to 100+

Fed-Kun's army
The way he spoke of taking the towels makes me think that he saw his mother taking them and thought it came with the price, but its rude to take more than you need.

Group Leader
@TheGoldenExperience , couldn’t have agreed more with that. Hooni just looked so happy like he was telling them about winning a big prize when actually the prize was a scolding from stealing sauna towels-

Users who are viewing this thread