Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 82 - Serialization, Start! 5

We now have a custom link to the Discord! And somehow the name "suicideboy" doesn't break TOS!

I'm so confused the author made him so feminine I thought he would just turn him into a girl. but hes still a guy at last were done with his arc hes just a thot I'm here to simp for hooni.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, he brought this upon himself... but I still feal sad for him. Also notice that he mention that he didn't go there "only" to flirt hahaha

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not here just to flirt." Does the original Korean actually have that connotation of romance/sexuality? I'll rephrase. Is Sana saying he's not DTF?

Sana had that coming, he was actually funny in this chapter but I'm glad if we go back to Hooni next.

Dex-chan lover
I like how the series doesn't explicitly say if Sana's gay or if he just has never had a really close friend because he's been working nonstop and doesn't have any social interactions, and so doesn't understand how to react in human emotions.

It both straddles a good line of ambiguity that lets the audience draw their own conclusions, but also leads to some funny comedic situations.

Fed-Kun's army
Soorim used Gay Away Spray !
It's a critical hit !
It's super effective !
The Opponent Sana fainted.

Aggregator gang
I'm so tired of seeing a character actually show some development only to revert back to their old personality at the end of the chapter. It may feel embarrassing to act different, but not every painful experience happens because you wanted to be a decent person. Like come on we've seen Hooni cycle through this phase at least 10 times now.

Users who are viewing this thread