Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 85 - Let's Work Out 3

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the translations! If they do go with an official release, hopefully some of you will be able to transfer to their team 🙏
It's been an enjoyable read

thank you for all the hardwork into these translations!!! we appreciate you folks so much <3

Thank you for all of the uploads! I appreciate the work put into every update, your guys team is seriously the best

Thanks for all the hard work. Please let us know if the English release is coming or not.

Thanks for everything, really amazing to have such an amazing team work on such an amazing manga translation too

Thank you so much for everything! Your work has been so fun to read and thank you for scanlating this and bringing us all along for the ride!

I have never been so emotional over a scanlation group announcement😭 Thank you so much for the past 3+ years of your work!! I hope you guys have a happy holidays and wish the best for you all for the future! <3

OMG thank you so much for everything!!! and I am so psyched over an official release!

Dex-chan lover
I hope we don't go on hiatus.

I'm thankful for what you've done so far, but I hope we still get chapters on Mangadex and we still have the ability to comment on these chapters on here

Besides, I wanted to get to at least the chapter 87 arc because that seems important plus I want see how the big sister interacts with him

Users who are viewing this thread