Suicide Boy

wait so its about this individual whos a pathetic whiny piece of shit who cant even go through with ending his own life? (havnt read it but thats what i get from this and considering the comments i problably wont)

@Korpi93 please be a troll my dude like please

Aktually I agree this MC is just whunty and needey needs to pwned like the libtards I do daily on this Leddit clone

Power Uploader
Hey, @dks, how about doing chapters 19 and 20 after the school exams arc is done? I know they're side stories, but I'm curious about them and it shouldn't be too much of a problem if it's not in the middle of an arc.

Dex-chan lover
What even is that description between spoiler tags LOL.

dks

@kendama
I'm not really sure if i have the time to finish the entire series in the coming months you see;;
That's why i'm trying to push forward with the story so I don't leave it hanging :'(

This is fucking terrible and I don't understand how tf the author finds this to be funny. What's the joke here? A kid tries to kill himself and the punchline is that he's too much of a failure to do it?

Only read the first 10 chapters because why the fuck would anyone waste their lives with this garbage lmaaao

Dex-chan lover
At first I was a bit annoyed with this as well and the author does attempt to pass suicide off as a joke which makes it almost unpleasant. But I do like the characters around him and the way they revolve around mc in a way that promotes development. The authors attempt at a passing joke is more so to fully build our view of mc's character if anything; as a half assed pile of nothing who is a coward to stand up for himself so he chooses to run away, but he's even too much of a coward to kill himself. And since that character is built so firmly in with frequent depressing chapters, it enables strong character bonding and change. But it all just depends on how the author chooses to move the plot forward, which he has already. I like the premise itself but the way its handled does lack delicacy so I can understand where most people are coming from with their complaints. But suicide isn't something you deal with by letting it remain a delicate issue, but instead it's a harsh reality and humor is a tool to help the reader deal with that reality.

Great comic, very relatable.

Perhaps he has already died a thousand deaths before the knife has even touched his skin.

But now he's climbing out of the mental hole.

Double-page supporter
I love this manhwa, it breaks my heart but at the same time maybe I'd kill myself too if I was in his shoes, maybe i couldn't even last as long as him ... Thank you LonelyBoy Scans for transalting this, I really hope that you guys wont drop this ^^ I dying to see the last chapter

Double-page supporter
This guy's right to life and the pursuit of happiness was nullified the moment he dropped that pizza.

Dex-chan lover
This is the story about a depressed highschool kid who think about suicide as everyday life.

However, it's not entirely just that. It's involved with people around him. Those Interactions make this more interesting for me.

They don't always put suicide as a joke. Well, It's really about depressed people in their daily life. How do they act and such. I think it's consistent character.

If you don't like how they act with depression, I suggest to avoid this. It's not dark. But you shouldn't read it.

Users who are viewing this thread