Suicide Boy

@advent Considering how fast lonely scans are doing (and probably going to do) the translation than it might take more than a year to get to 78

dks

Sorry everyone. I'm in the army now so I had to quit scanlating. It's unfortunate so much drama happened because of just one chapter but I don't think people should be going on a witchhunt for that.

People get worked up about ownership, especially when they're doing it for free.
But we're just scanlators, not parkgee. I'm not trying to discredit LBS(and in extension, myself) nor this other person. I just think that arguing about who owns what is pointless. Yeah..

Dex-chan lover
Rip. Hopefully someone picks it up be

Good luck in the military. I'd imagine being in the South Korean military is stressful as fuck considering your northern neighbors. @dks

I think it’s safe to say that the scanlations for this manga are over. I translated all the chapters and you guys are going to miss a lot of good content. What a shame. Maybe I’ll look into making scanlations of this in the summer.

Dex-chan lover
Couple months later and still no chapters 45/46/47 ( Among others I think, like 19~20 ) Shame.

I just wanted to comment how much I really like this comic. When I saw the cover I went "yikes" and I clicked on it because of my morbid curiosity, but I'm really glad I did. I'm not a huge fan of the strangely gross sexualized positions the author draws the underaged and young looking protagonist, but thankfully they are paced out and dont occur every chapter. This comic has made me laugh out loud, cringe at Hoonhi's antics, cry, and burst out in rage. It starts out low but before you know it you're willing to fight a Karen for these characters. Sorry for this long and rambly comment I just wanted to express how much I really like this strange enigma of a webcomic.
But plz author.. stop it with the sexualized booty shots of literal CHILDREN.
Thanks for translating!

haah- this annoys me that all the other sites where I can find this manga translated are taking chapters from mangadex meaning I can't find other chapters unless groups mangadex posted them.

Users who are viewing this thread