Suicide Boy

@ whoever is translating this, it's a manhwa not a manga, so the webtoon author is not called mangaka, they're called manhwaga. Mangaka is Japanese, Manhwaga is Korean

Jesus Christ, I just read the first chapter and that was grim as fuck. This guy is trying everything out? I mean, going out by a gun definitely seems like a good idea by me; high chance of succeeding and supposedly painless. And by the age you're able to own a firearm, you'd probably had enough time to push loved ones away from you, so they wouldn't be too hurt from your death.

Honestly, I cannot imagine having to go through the pain from all those attempts. I find it to be better to have a plan rather than just free-styling it.

@exquisite Well, the main thing is that he's too much of a scaredy cat to do anything too lethal himself. Plus he has no funds so the easiest ways to go are completely out of reach. Guns in Korea need to be stored at police stations, overdosing would cost too much, he doesn't own a car, and helium is also fairly expensive. I guess there's always jumping off a building and/or getting hit by a car, but those are things that people tend not to follow through on because they don't want to inconvenience strangers and/or get too scared to move.

@yohanisbad I was referring to when the TL put a note saying Sana was a mangaka, it's not a mangaka, it's a manhwaga as it's a manhwa. I think it's somewhere around chapters 30 through 34, can't remember exactly which chapter

@JustRyn
ohh right thanks for clarifying.
i think it was just easier to understand if it said mangaka- but you're right about there being a difference :)

When is the next chapter coming out HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa hahahahaah a hahahahaah HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa a HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa hahahahaah a hahahahaah HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa a HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa hahahahaah a hahahahaah HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa a HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHaHahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHaHahahahahahahahahaahhHHa HahahahahahahahahaahhHHa

Due to uploading issues with Mangadex, the Chapter 59 translation is currently available to be viewed on Google Drive. This is to ensure that fans and such can read the translation, free and without ads.
NO LONGER AN ISSUE, NEW UPLOAD UP NOW

Aggregator gang
quite a lot of chapters missing "19 20 34 45 46 47"
I don't get it
Are those chapters not uploaded/removed or behind some form of pay wall?
If someone gona suggest just google you will find the missing chapters, i'm aware
I mainly used ''kissmanga'' until recently, when they introduced the 'captcha' thing which made me think killing myself is better
I'm just curious why chapters missing on this site in general

@RiasatSenpai Those chapters are Extra Non-Canon/AU chapters.
They have absolutely no bearing in the story as they don't take place in the story.
BTW, you ought to check the discord listed in the first 2 pages of the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread