Suicide Boy

Mas gay no puede ser XD, esta buenísimo!!!! Ahora a vivir en la ansiedad del siguiente :``D

We've got an FAQ for anyone with questions regarding the LBS Suicide Boy Scanlation:
https://www.reddit.com/r/suicideboy/comments/k53poo/faq_suicide_boy_english_translation_from_a_lonely/

@HoneyBee0 They're now listed with Volume numbers, so they'll be beneath chapters that don't have volume numbers. You can filter non-english uploads in your Mangadex settings, so you don't have to scroll all the way down.

After part 2 it started to get a bit boring to me. I knew it would start to go extremely gay as soon as I saw the fan meet-up bonus chapter and seeing the giant spread of all of them as cat boys. After part 2 it shifted tones too much so that I can't really get myself to enjoy it. :/

Just a quick update:
We, LBS, will never upload our work to webtoons.com because that site is only for the creators of their works to upload to. Park Gee is the only individual who is allowed to publish Suicide Boy to that site, if he does it will be in Korean.
Our scanlation is a non-profit work, we never want to monetize it through ads used by upload sites. Mangadex.org is our only official site we use to upload Suicide Boy.
On December 15th, LBS chapters were uploaded to webtoons.com, using the creator name 'parkgee'. This site gives ad money to the uploader, under the intentions of them being the ones who created the upload/work. The uploads have been taken down today.
We have no idea who did this, we know Park Gee himself didn't do this. This user impersonated Park Gee to upload this work, to this site, and then proceeded to comment on the site using the name.
With this, we will once again make something very clear. Any site, that isn't Lezhin or MangaDex, which hosts the Korean Original Chapters or the LBS English Uploads are not given any permission to host them. (ignoring independent translators who scanlate, who we reach out to whenever possible) These sites, especially the ones hosting the Korean Chapters, are almost always doing this for Ad Revenue. They don't care about quality, they care about quantity. You're getting an actively worse experience using these sites to read Suicide Boy, that's a fact.
Do not upload LBS uploads on our behalf. If you are ever considering this, contact us so we can understand the reasons you feel our scanlations belong anywhere besides MangaDex.

We hope this update isn't a bother, but it needs to be said since this went beyond a simple issue of re-uploading

If I can ask why there are no 19 and 20 chapter? Will they ever be added? I'm Polish, English I understand more or less, but Korean not at all XD

@KimmyChii we have a scanlator working on them, which they have been doing so alongside 85. If it is uploaded, it will be uploaded here. If not, it'll be part of Huni Saturday's on the SB Fan Server (Simply editing the text-boxes with the dialogue, so Duwang Quality of cleaning. Will not be uploaded here.)
Depends on both the news and the translators.

@KochamAnime https://www.reddit.com/r/suicideboy/comments/k53poo/faq_suicide_boy_english_translation_from_a_lonely/

They're not uploaded because they're not canon, they're not significant so don't worry. We may upload them, but don't hold out on it. Keep readin.

@SilverStringOC We're planning on doing some chapters on the Suicide Boy Fan Server, but those won't be full uploads and will be limited in cleaning/redrawing. That way we can use the last of our Translations that we have backlogged.

After what feels like ages, all of the chapters are now correctly Volumed.
Hope it helps!

Thank you for answering your questions and for translate it! I really admire you, I would like to help myself but I do not know Korean (only polish, English no good grammar and Spanish a little)

Users who are viewing this thread