Suicide Boy

@KochamAnime You ought to contact the Polish Scanlators then! They're a nice group and they've been alongside our uploads for years

@AllyOPaly
Time to pull up the FAQ:
is it these chapters? 19, 20, 34, 45, 46 and 47? If so, it's because we aren't translating the non-canon AU chapters until we've finished translating all current main story chapters. The exceptions to this are when the AU is not fantastical or detached entirely from Suicide Boy's modern day setting. (Chapter 63)

Are you talking about the non-English scanlations? We do not handle the non-English scanlations (Spanish and Polish). They use the LBS name since they originally started as part of the original server's team, but they are now working outside of the team. Some of their team is on this server, but they have their own forms of communication in regards to their uploads and work. The Polish Team has no Discord of their own, but the Spanish team does.

If the answer to both of these is no, can you tell me which chapters?

@nekogutz These are all the chapters we're scanlating, there's more untranslated chapters left. You can find them on Lezhin.

We now have confirmation: https://www.reddit.com/r/suicideboy/comments/l37gjk/lezhin_will_be_publishing_the_official_english/

Update: https://www.reddit.com/r/suicideboy/comments/lb1y0f/hunihooni_saturday_info_regarding_lbs_moving/

Group Leader
Suicide Boy started out with a disturbingly great premise that leads to a loveable main character. It got kinda drawn out in the middle, even weird at some points... But honestly, the plot developments make all the bore so worth it. Hooni may even finally be happy! If that's not worth it I don't know what is
how many chapters are there?
There are currently 2.5 parts (manhwa thing) with 133 chapters in total. It's currently on hiatus for an entire year at the moment

Dex-chan lover
this is probably the worst comment section i've seen on this site
filled with pedophiles (and people who straight up don't understand depression)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread