Suicide Girl - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Tomorrow

Double-page supporter
Well that certainly was a manga that existed. On one hand saw the ending coming, on the other hand was interested on how the author would’ve made Soru a character who essentially didn’t exist for the entire story interesting and well… they really didn’t. What even was the point for the “girl love”? Reading this series was like riding down a river towards a waterfall, twists and turns all for it to just fall off at the end.

Dex-chan lover
bb900077-1e98-4881-ae0f-3ec994a20f2c_text.gif

Also I am just realizing now that none of them have tattoos.

thank you for translating the rest of the manga! there was a period of time where i was genuinely worried that it'd never get finished, and i really like this manga, it means a lot to me, so i'm really grateful...
i do have a question, though, what does it mean by "Part 1?" does the author plan on continuing this story? was this ever elaborated on anywhere? (i don't have a twitter, so if the author ever posted about it there, i wouldn't know) i thought the ending was pretty conclusive, and i don't like when stories drag on for too long, so the thought of "part 2" makes me kind of nervous...
this is an aside, but i feel like someone should also go back and touch up the translations for previous chapters up to the time Horse Deer Scans picked them up, for consistency's sake. not having consistent terminology and especially inconsistent character names was something that's always really bothered me.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, if soru's suicide curse was broken at the beginning of time why would he be there in modern time? He's either be thousands of years old hanging out with children (not uncommon in anime but it makes their relationship weird since he's no longer the same age via reincarnation) or what's the alternative? I'm also obviously upset we didn't get like, any wlw couples at all at the end of a series marked GL. Like yeah these bitches are gay but why do they have to be gay and single?

I'm just venting, whatever. It wasn't a terrible ending, part 2 is coming, I guess I'm still on board. Soru shouldn't be in this though

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations!

At least Kirari did not get stuck outside the world!

Dex-chan lover
woot, Part 1 down! Bring on Part 2!

And thanks very much for picking up the series and bringing Part 1 to its conclusion!

Dex-chan lover
moshi-moshi, axe-kun desu~
I thought there will be a whole volume more before loose ends get tied together but c'est la vie

Dex-chan lover
Seemed pretty definitive so I'm not sure what a Part 2 would be about

Overall it had most of the same pluses and minuses as most Nakayama works. Interesting, kinetic art, insane paneling and designs combined with a really earnest tone, but also a breakneck pace, kinda hard to understand plot details and the humor could be hit or miss.

I'm in for a potential part two and really whatever Nakayama's got next, since his mangas are generally a fun time.

Users who are viewing this thread