Suicide Girl - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Tomorrow

Double-page supporter
Part 2? Really? Hyped for it if that's real

It's a decent ending, the magic charm part was a neat way to give more meaning to this ending. It was a bit too fast though.

Dex-chan lover
Appreciate the TL, glad to see this to the end....wait part 1???? I wait with baited breath.

Group Leader
well this was a crazy trip but with a heavy good meassage :0
Thanks for the translation! See you later!

pretty eh. I just find it kinda questionable that it says all suicides are the result of evil entities instead of poor mental health. could have made it so phobias are produced by people in a poor mental state instead of them just existing, defeating them just alleviates that. could have also tied that into copycat suicide thing mentioned multiple times into the plot as a single phobia "spreading" but even so that doesn't make megaphobias make sense.

Eithne being retconned into an angel instead of the first suicide girl was odd, something definitely happened behind the scenes there. considering how significant that is I'm assuming the entire ending was rewritten at some point. on another note, Ixtab, the indigenous Maya god of suicide by hanging. she's mentioned by Eithne in the church in chapter 37 and then seen in chapter 39 physically behind Eithne and Soru. she's presumably going to be a big part of part 2 I'm guessing?

Users who are viewing this thread