Suicide Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

@Metalwolf that seems to be the case with the raws for the moment and since it's from the same author Manten's love for Kirari will be probably like in this oneshot at the ending pages https://mangadex.org/title/4613/love-suicide

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that was clever

Also I like how they're foreshadowing what his cross will do so it's not a dues ex machina situation

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

I have a feeling the cross will work similarly to the cross from God of High School, where it gathers up energy as some kind of storage.

Dex-chan lover
This manga keeps surprising me, in a good way. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Contributor
I hope I'm wrong, but
I get the feeling she'll beat the Phobia, but take too long (over the 4:44:44 time limit) and fail to bring Manten back.

Double-page supporter
Nah, Manten is too much of a protagonist to die. Author wouldn't just toss a perfectly unexplored character like that.

Hmmm... I don't know about all this suicide imagery. Its so.. frivolous. It could be the suicidal ideation talking, but this manga is very appealing (I've never been suicidal though, in case you are worried). I liked how this chapter touched on the concept of "suicidal contagion" but is this manga self aware enough to note about it's own influence on suicide? It seems like a lot of thought was put into this manga. I'll keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread