Suicide Girl - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - The Orphans and The Strongest Duo

Double-page supporter
Fun fact the gods people temple mass suicide actually happened. Minus all of the supernatural shit. In irl it was called the Jacksonville massacre

well, I haven't seen by myself, but I heard, that "professional" is actually a great film

Supporter
It reminded me of the Jonestown Massacre in Guyana. 918 people committed suicide by drinking koolade spiked with poison. They were called "The Peoples Temple". JIm Jones was the person responsible for the massacre. Great Chapter and Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
It reminded me of the Jonestown Massacre in Guyana. 918 people committed suicide by drinking koolade spiked with poison. They were called "The Peoples Temple". JIm Jones was the person responsible for the massacre. Great Chapter and Thanks for the translation.
not ALL of them did it out of their own volition! some were tricked with the cionide in the koolade and some were forced at gun point to drink it without knowing what it was, all because the other people escaped when that USA senator tryed to save the few that wanted to leave the hell, unfortunately not all of them wanted to commit suicide!

it was Jones idea to convince them but it was a little to early so he force it on every one

Users who are viewing this thread