Suicide Girl - Vol. 9 Ch. 36 - The Courage to Live

Dex-chan lover
I am only at chapter 8, but can someone tell me why this series have girl love tag? Like all she literally thinks about up to chapter 8 is finding her boyfriend and he is still in the cover of the manga.

So from what I can see there is 0 reason for this manga to be considered a girl love. Well considering after lookinh at chapter 27 and Looking through manga sites etc. this series is 100% not a girl love… Good I didnt waste more time on it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I am only at chapter 8, but can someone tell me why this series have girl love tag? Like all she literally thinks about up to chapter 8 is finding her boyfriend and he is still in the cover of the manga.

So from what I can see there is 0 reason for this manga to be considered a girl love. Well considering after lookinh at chapter 27 and Looking through manga sites etc. this series is 100% not a girl love… Good I didnt waste more time on it.
It's just that some characters are lesbian. The focus of the series is not there though

Dex-chan lover
leorio-stare.png

Dex-chan lover
That's not how tagging a series works. There is GL in the series, there's two main girls in the cast who are actively into other girls, to not tag it like that is just lying.
Mate, it is not tagged as a GL on manga information sites, even the official site doesnt have it tagged as GL, from what I have seen.

Also when a series is tagged as GL people automatically assume its the MC that is into girls and not some of the other main side characters…

kdt

Mate, it is not tagged as a GL on manga information sites, even the official site doesnt have it tagged as GL, from what I have seen.

Also when a series is tagged as GL people automatically assume its the MC that is into girls and not some of the other main side characters…
Thankfully, you have eyes and are capable of reading the book in front of you and comprehending its themes. Also you're complaining about this while only being on chapter 8, in the thread of the chapter where two of those "side characters" describe Kirari with "you are my sun. my joy of life.". If that's not yuri enough for you then I think your bloodline is weak and will not survive the winter.

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully, you have eyes and are capable of reading the book in front of you and comprehending its themes. Also you're complaining about this while only being on chapter 8, in the thread of the chapter where two of those "side characters" describe Kirari with "you are my sun. my joy of life.". If that's not yuri enough for you then I think your bloodline is weak and will not survive the winter.
If you could actually use your eyes yourself, you would see I also wrote Looking at chapter 27… Also if you think girls saying “you are my sun. My joy of life” is yuri, then it is clear that you have never read a single yuri series in your whole life🤦🏼‍♂️

And again when even the official website doesnt have it tagged as a GL and it for some reason is only on Mangadex that it wrongfully tagged as so, it is pretty clear it should be removed so people who search for GL series doesnt get tricked into wasting time on this🤷🏼‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread