Suijin no Hanayome

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. This one sure as hell had potential. The MC made it all go down the drain.

asahi is the dumbest bitch holy shit she goes back home and then returns to the past anyway where she just keeps making things worse for everyone god damn

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I enjoy this but, the overall mood doesn't leave a good taste.
I didn't expect this to be right on target with my taste, just that the concept wasn't too strong enough.

Looks like I will love her new work, Ou no Kemono, as much as I love Reimei.
I have read the preview and it left a good impression in me. It's more like an urban fantasy. There is no fantasy concept that is too out of logic.
Vol 1 is out! Look at this beautiful cover!
i290263.jpg

Double-page supporter
@justkimi for the 6 dollars on amazon for a digital copy i stopped looking for other sources cause i couldnt find them. the digital kindle version was easier.

Can someone please tell me
why did she fall in "love" with water god dude again , I mean from the beginning everyone with the exception of Subaru treated her like shit especially that water God. It would have made more sense to like Subaru instead also all they do is stare at each other so how the f#$k do you fall in love just like that, they could have just made her teach him how to empathize with humans and understand them better, there was no need for them to fall in love with each other.

It is sad this manga was interesting at the beginning and had potential now I don't know what to say especially with this new arc 🙄

While I appreciate all the translating that has been done up till now. Can we please get more chapters? It’s been a long time since this has been updated and I really want to see where it goes. Thanks again, I hope to see more uploaded soon.

Not worth it for me if she falls in love with the water God.
Oh well, to those that like this, enjoy.

So to those thinking about reading I have 2 things to say to u. One is that this series is really good!! Like really good! I liked all of the characters even ones that we were supposed to dislike. I mean in the end the whole thing is abut how human are humans so maybe I couldn't help but empathize with even the villains. But I think thats what made this good! Second thing to tell you, there is 2 more volumes after the last chapter that isn't on this website! Its because its been licensed and its been legally translated. You can buy all of the volumes on Amazon right now. But V10 and V11 is the ones that you would want if u want to read continuing from the last ch available here. Its not available anywhere else. Seriously. Even with that cliffhanger I don't think anyone will update it (at least here). It will probably cost you around 12 to 14 bucks to buy those 2 volumes ebook style. 20-ish bucks for a new paper copy. And I recommend it!!! The ending was good! It was sweet! I might even endeavor to buy the whole series!!! SO if you can and are ever so curious on how it ends... do it. Buy it. Support the artist!!

But if you can't afford to do that then I don't recommend this manga. Its so good and I love it, but unless you're okay with cliffhangers... don't make yourself suffer that way lolol.

Users who are viewing this thread