Suijin no Hanayome

I don't know what to think about this, in one hand there's really good character development but in the other i feel some characters got forgotten? Like the son of the doctor or her brother. Oh and the second ml... I wish he didn't fell in love with MC so he can really find happiness, he deserves it. I guess it isn't going to be continued but those 30 chapters were worth reading.
Edit: okay I've read the rest few chapters and
I cried a lot! This story is really great and they had happy ending so I'm satisfied. Wish there was more...

IT JUST HAS TO BE SAID. I HATE THE FL. SHE IS LETERALLY 16-17 AND ACTS ALL CLUELESS ABOUT SUBARU AND OTHER MALE CHARACTERS. LIKE GIRL YOUR 17 YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE ENOUGH BRAINCELLS TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU FLIRT WITH EVERYBODY AND SMILE ALL THE TIME WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD SOMEONE AS NAIVE AS SUBARU, THAT DESERVES BETTER BY THE WAY, WILL FALL FOR YOU. *SOB* *AGGRESSIVE SOB* *SOB* I just don't get it. I want to put spoiler warning that I'm about to say, but DAMN I'M TOO FRUSTRATED TO DO DAT SO IF YOU DON"T WANNA A SPOILER THEN SHOOO!!! SO THERE IS A SCENE WHERE SUBARU *SOB* *SOB* MY NAIVE AND CUTE SUBARU *SOB* TELLS THIS BIACH FL THAT HE LIKES HER *SOOOOOOOOB* AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT SHE DID RIGHT AFTER THAT? OOOOOO WELL BOY DO I HAVE A STORY FOR YOU. THIS BIACH RUNS TO THAT WATER SOMETHING (DRAGON) AND SHE.KISSES.HIM.3.GOD.DAMN.TIMES!!!!!!!! I WAS SHUUUCK BECAUSE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T RUN TO ANOTHER MAN AND KISS HIM RIGHT AFTER THEY RECIEVED A CONFESSION RIGHT? MY CUTIE SUBARY H.E.L.P.E.D HER E.S.C.A.P.E. THAT WATER SOMETHING (GRAGON) BECAUSE HE TORTURED HER WHEN THEY WERE ALLL LITTLE, AND SHE LIKES HIM MORE THEN SUBARU??!?!?!?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCC

( when I've calmed down heres a note: if you by chance disagree with me on somethin be free to say it I respect every openion, and if it's a hate one, I mean, I'll try my best not to curse? maybe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread