Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 11 - Although She's So Extremely Good?

Dex-chan lover
Come on! That cliff hanger even seems to have a text bubble wth.

Glad to see the writer acknowledge all the crazy theories we've been thinking until now. But that also means that it's probably nothing of the sort.

Just don't go subahibi on me or I riot i actually like SubaHibi tho

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"This work contains adult content"
You mean things like handholding and shit? Because...
G8gF7rV.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well well well funny how she thought of the theories

I’d find it more interesting if it wasn’t that and she’s just really separating her school and work life very differently/strictly; it would be interesting to see why and how she does that.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly love the story a lot and wherever the whole thing is going

Dex-chan lover
Ok so it has been 1 month and at 2 times a week that is 6 visits from Riko.

At this point I'm willing to believe that it is split personality or twin sister.

Fed-Kun's army
HACHAMACHAMACHA HACHAMACHAMACHA HACHAMACHAMACHAMACHAMCHA HACHAMA~ HAHAHACHAMA HACHAMACHAMACHA HACHAMACHAMACHA HAHAHACHAMA... haah haah..
I'm watching Haachama's cooking stream rn..

Arigathanks for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one!!

See you later arligater <3

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to think that the author just want to draw two women having sex. After their first encounter they never really talk about thinks. They are some attempts to but they lead to nowhere. Each chapters bring new subjects and don't resolve or develop others one. It's beginning to be frustrating. I hope that the next chapter will have some characters development for these two or at lease develop the plot with the little sister.

Interesting, just like I'm guessing that maybe Riko has another personality or her twin??? Lol.
Thanks so much for the chap Lily Garden and SquigglesJP.

I personaly don't think its a split personality case, (unless is somehow linked to the rain) but considering how this chapter presented it, I almost discarded it.

I believe it was almost as if Riko had... Predicted this kind of development. I mean, not in a "known it all" kind of a way, but like, perhaps she had know some personal information regarding the top members of the research department(a department that she clearly want to join) and somehow found suspicious that Momo didn't seem interested in "usual relationships" as her peers were.
Riko is shown to be manipulative, very inteligent, controlled and smart - therefore, she could easily made a good guess based on evidence and decided to thrown some "bait" for her. Who knows, she might have intended to catch another woman and ended up getting Momo instead, and decided to just roll with it.

Hm... Writting this down does seem kind of silly, but it is a manga - and I have already seen quite the stretch in my suspension of disbelief even in the most realistic ones - so, I won't discard this until more development is shown(if that ever is going to happen. At this point, I'm starting to think this is just turning into a pseudoHentai).

Another possibility is that Riko doesnt really "feel" anything(or at least, never did before). Like, emotions. She can get basically feel primal things like rage, annoyance, satisfaction, pleasure(including sexual attraction/orientation), boredom... But not something complex and troublesome like love.
Maybe she decided that she could at least enjoy sex with women without dealing with the troublesome parts while she still "young and beautiful", - and getting paid for it - while she is in college. Is not like most of her colleagues(whom statiscally are mostly male) would ever known about it.
...And that is how Momo arrived in her life. I'm sure, she must have been both surprised by her presence and excited at the prospect of using her.

Hm... That last possibility I've just wrote is more likely to be the case, even if Riko does actually feel something like everyone else.

Who knows. I wish the characters would have more development than merely sex. I mean, the scenes are really good, and we do get to see a few things here and there on how Riko is intentionally/acidentally pushing Momo to change herself during said scenes, but still.. Its kind of dissapointing.

Regardless, thanks for translating this chapter.

is every chapter of this gonna stop after a conversation is about to start

Users who are viewing this thread