Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 14 - I Wonder If You've Found Someone You Like?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Dammit, and here I was thinking she was a clone of her mother who looks exactly like her but is more outgoing, f-ing dropped!

Interesting backstory opportunity. I hope we see more of the manager.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm so fucking hyped that she isn't a manipulative hoe. Without seeing her side of it made a lot how she acted seem a lot worse than it actually was supposed to be.

or it could be I just have trust issues.

Now I feel dumb for doubting Riko's intentions. Now watch Momo's sister crash it somehow

Dex-chan lover
Toss the siscon to that manager to balance things out and I think they'll make it out just fine.

Dex-chan lover
This manga/comic: *character that actually have normal IQ, common sense and realistic feelings*

Everyone: wait that’s illegal

Dex-chan lover
Aoi pov, love that! I really enjoyed this chapter, I like the owner too

Dex-chan lover
WHAT?! My gal @Thelilwitch it's free and looking for someone?! What's this injustice? Ladies, sign up here, fast! okno

[REDACTED]

@jellyrolljunior @bluejayc KEKW. BUT DON'T EXPOSE US LIKE THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAH. Damn, my jaw and head hurts from laughing.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's not, based on the raw, and i don't know if it was on purpose, but it feels like a rushed ending type chapter and i was worried for a sec but all good, maybe i'm too influenced by others yuri...

Users who are viewing this thread