Tell us how you changed as a person in these 2 Years

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex has come far since what feels like near annihilation. In those 2 long, hard, throbbing years, many of us must have changed in some way, even if only a little. Perhaps you attained knowledge that transformed the way you see the world, or perhaps you found a new hobby you sink all your time into, or maybe even got married to your childhood sweatheart, or...............I don't know......maybe you killed someone and are currently in hiding. I won't judge.

So, tell us in what ways you think you've changed, and why.

Dex-chan lover
I went from political ideologue to "Ideologies are completely useless" and got an academic degree in games programming, also I started learning Japanese, though that process currently has plateaud.

Dex-chan lover
Got stronger, but not faster, got wiser but sadly less awareness and processing speed.

is a Reindeer
VIP
Whoa aprendiste Español? Felicidades ya le dejiste al pescado? Por que se va a emocionar
sí, aprendí español
bueno, sé escribir español pero no sé hablar español lol
mi conductor de Lyft era un anciano y me preguntó si hablo español, me sentí mal porque dije que noooo
qwq

Dex-chan lover
sí, aprendí español
bueno, sé escribir español pero no sé hablar español lol
mi conductor de Lyft era un anciano y me preguntó si hablo español, me sentí mal porque dije que noooo
qwq
Orale no te preocupes ya que sabes escribir y leer en Español al rato se te viene el idioma tambien.

Group Leader
I'm jealous that you guys can speak more than one language.
everyone speak more than one language, and its love language

Especially this one, its the most popular language out there that we can speak each other about it.
Domestic-Violence.jpg

Dex-chan lover
everyone speak more than one language, and its love language

Especially this one, its the most popular language out there that we can speak each other about it.
Domestic-Violence.jpg
did you know that you can resize images pando?

clicking the image lets you resize it from the corners. probably one of my favorite additions to the new forums.

kKjEzMH.png

fvnHEyy.png

Users who are viewing this thread