Tell us how you changed as a person in these 2 Years

Group Leader
I was gonna make a thread like this, but you beat me to it. XD

Well, a lot has happened...

• I fell down the rabbit hole. Discovered Vtubers. Now subscribed to some, even two babinikus. Most are Japanese, small Vtubers, because I want to support them.
  • Started my own Youtube channel. Aiming for monetization, but progress has been slow recently. This is what I want to focus more on.
    51.gif
  • Finished translating Monkey Peak. Done with the last chapter last August. Now, I'm just uploading them slowly while inserting memes in at the end of some chapters. There are other manga I'd love to translate, but I want to devote my time and effort on my Youtube channel.
  • Finally managed to purchase a house with my family. No more renting.
    010.gif

Dex-chan lover

• I fell down the rabbit hole. Discovered Vtubers. Now subscribed to some, even two babinikus. Most are Japanese, small Vtubers, because I want to support them.
  • Started my own Youtube channel. Aiming for monetization, but progress has been slow recently. This is what I want to focus more on.
    51.gif
  • Finished translating Monkey Peak. Done with the last chapter last August. Now, I'm just uploading them slowly while inserting memes in at the end of some chapters. There are other manga I'd love to translate, but I want to devote my time and effort on my Youtube channel.
    010.gif
Looking forward to reading the end of Monkey Peak not gonna lie I put it on hold till it reached the end so I could binge it, knowing its done makes me want to go read it now but ill wait till you upload the remaining chapters.

Group Leader
Looking forward to reading the end of Monkey Peak not gonna lie I put it on hold till it reached the end so I could binge it, knowing its done makes me want to go read it now but ill wait till you upload the remaining chapters.
yeah, me too im waiting for dumb people to kill each other. mueheheheh

Dex-chan lover

51.gif
    010.gif
Congrats on the house. I hope to get one eventually.

What kind of videos do you do? I love watching the fuzzy foxes on there.

Group Leader
@Mr_Detective youcub chanel. type mr detective on youtube intensifies.
Sorry, it's not gonna be my username on here.
88.gif

Congrats on the house. I hope to get one eventually.

What kind of videos do you do? I love watching the fuzzy foxes on there.
Thanks. Good luck to you as well. :D
I do gameplay videos.

Thanks for reading and I'm glad to hear you like it. I think we should get to the end by May or so. ;)

Dex-chan lover
Worked for a mega corp, got taken advantage of by said mega corp. Got a new job at a different mega corp, asked one of the current employees what he thought because I knew the HR would be blowing smoke. He told me, in long and short, it's unorganized and I would regret working there. The next day I worked there and not a single thing was consistent from the bosses to the employees to the hours. Quit.

Learning art because I'd rather be a talented hobo who works for himself than a self-hating employee that wishes he was dead.

Dex-chan lover
2021: I got a job, started writing, and I'm aiming to publish a physical book. For now, I'll be publishing on online sites like wattpad, tapas and webnovel.

2022: Changed jobs for a near one, I gained weight, bought a new notebook, started reading more books.

For 2023 I plan on learning a new language (to make 3 languages known), draw more and FUCKING EXERCISE

Fed-Kun's army
2 years ago, I am a broken mess coz I can't handle the rejection from the woman I love. Now, thanks to my students, I realize that there is more life can offer other than romantic interests, and that is being part of the learning experience they have at school. That gives me a sense of achievement and to some extent, even paternal pride. I am single, but I feel like I became a father of dozens of kids.

Dex-chan lover
I got older and thats about it, Was pretty passive over these 2 years due to not wanting to die lol (Heart condition)

Dex-chan lover
fell down the Discord rabbit hole and now haunt multiple servers including one I mod in also.

And I'll bite.... @bigtiddyoneesan how do you resize inserted images in the forum software?
I thought it was just the images with the script built in already.
:nyoron:

O O OIC now it seems to work now... when I tried to edit the size before the feature wouldn't pop up. 😅

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, after spending most of my life poor, I finally got a decent paying full time job with good benefits, so I don't have much free time anymore. My old cat of 17 years passed and I still miss her terribly, but I got a pair of sisters from the same litter who keep each other company while I'm at work. They're good kitties, both shorthair, one's a tuxedo pattern and the other is tortoise shell pattern.

Last year I spent a silly amount of money custom building a gaming PC and buying a VR headset. That was fun. Haven't built one in a while.

I suppse that's more what I've done than how I've changed, hmm.... I suppose I'm more thoughtful and less prone to arguing with people online pointlessly. Oh, and I finalized my transformation into an agnostic apostate, so...there's that I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread