Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 19 - Do You Currently Have Someone You Like?

Group Leader
@lincelp what I thought momo was thinking is "she's hot - is she riko? - but I can't let her jeopardize her studying by fucking her"

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
HHHHNNNGGG
We were on the verge of greatness!

Dex-chan lover
I mean, that's kinda hypocritical from your part Sensei... But in her defense Kinugawa it's also hiding the fact that they are in... Mmm... Shit, we don't have a word for that kind of relationship do we?

A relationship where they make love in exchange for financial support, yes. Let's say it like that.

PD: Those first three "special pillows" are pretty cool, until you realize you not only don't wanna be horny anymore but you also wanna be happy. That's when the dakimakura comes in handy to cuddle the loneliness away (I love the fact that you used the photo of the only big EN Vtuber without an actual official dakimakura lol).

Of course the plank it's for when you get horny again and realize you might have a thing for BDSM.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Riko got so close but this situation is her fault. When Momoka asked if she knew her, she denied it and now they are in this awkward sitatuation. I am looking forward to their next meetup at a hotel because I think its going to be really awkward then lol.

Also that body pillow on the credits page...oh god is that nyanners,

Thanks for the translation for this chapter and for doing these daily, the suprense and drama in them is great!

Group Leader
@Raknasuu no its bc im flat as fuck and sometimes i wanna simulate lying on my own tiddies.... If i wanted bdsm, I'd just use ropes 😘

also nyanners needs a body pillow so I can wear it like a cosplay...

Every chapter is just....pain pain pain spicy stuff~ PAIN PAIN PAIN, it's great

Dex-chan lover
Ma’am you literally fucked your student a few days ago. I guess I can’t completely blame Momo because it was Aoi the one who started playing dumb about the whole situation but damn...

Dex-chan lover
Yikes it’s gonna be so awkward when she goes to the place next time

Also also good thing she didn’t keep kissing or they would’ve been caught

Dex-chan lover
no its bc im flat as fuck and sometimes i wanna simulate lying on my own tiddies.... If i wanted bdsm, I'd just use ropes 😘

Understandable, @Thelilwitch. Have a nice day!

Also, if this wasn't cursed enough already, while fact checking for the Nyanners dakimakura thing the first result I came across was this tweet from her back in 2017

I don't even know what to say. My immersion it's now broken but I'll let this slide I guess?

Dex-chan lover
I want to ask momo why she said that rather than "No..not here"
Hmmnnnnn.....
just remembered Aoi is not good with words she takes it literally....
*facepalm

Fed-Kun's army
What is this girl getting al salty about she was the first one to try and make a clear distinction between their day to day life and the sexual services side, even going so far as to pretend she is seeing to different person. And now when Momo is trying to keep things clean, maintain what they had originally implicitly started and keep them from jeopardizing their careers even more, she is upset; get out of here girl. If you want to change the current situation since your feelings have change and develop then talk about it don't just start ambiguously acting and then storm out when things don't go your way. Guess the manga really does a good work at showing how immature she really is

Fed-Kun's army
"Ah, I've finally found a chance to experience that thing I've been dying for. Let me immediately stab myself in the foot!"

Never change, yuri.

Dex-chan lover
I mean a relationship with a professor is pretty sketchy, maybe wait until you aren’t in her class??

Ell

Haaaaah I have high expectations I see

Btw, I need that pillow too

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaahhhhhhhh
Thanks for the chapter!
AAAAHHHHHHH. Make up your fucking minds, women.

Users who are viewing this thread