Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 4 - What Are You Thinking!??

?????, Also what a perfect cut right there, guess gotta wait for the next ch huh

Fed-Kun's army
From the description... "Riko" who appeared at the meeting place, but she has a secret ...?

Riko doesn't seem to remember and since this is a manga, then it should be something clichΓ©e-like. Maybe split personality that only surfaces when during evening/nighttime

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes, of course it's not her.. it's going to be a twin sister or some bs like that won't it?

Thank you so much for the chapter πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Dex-chan lover
My prediction is that she will say something like "I'm not Riko right now so anything that happened wasn't with me" in a really teasing way. Either she really separates what happens in her normal life from what she does for work, or the her at that time was such an act that she doesn't care about what happened.
I'm getting really bad second hand embarrassment from this scene for Momo. She could probably use some good hugging and crying with Riko after work to relieve some stress.

Dex-chan lover
Yay second-hand embarrassment. Also expecting for her to not relly give a shit about what happened and that it was all just an act, cause I was saying last time, it really didn't felt coherent for me. Fuck me, I never o for drama but actually want to get it heavy this time kek.

Users who are viewing this thread