Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru

Dex-chan lover
so i read the full thing on another site but this is the one i use so here is where i wanna leave my thoughts. i just have to say momoka's sister does not deserve forgiveness, she did nothing to deserve it. i lay the blame for the ending being a bit rushed. what she did was absolutely vile, there are objectively worse things she could have done but attempted life ruination just to satisfy your own ego is pretty fucked up. girl doesent give a shit about anything but her own feelings and no one holds her hard enough to that. like i said the ending is a bit to rushed to really do it justice, there is a redemption there for her its just never put to page and id say its the only thing holding this story back. i love a lot of manga for their flaws but i cant for this one.

so i read the full thing on another site but this is the one i use so here is where i wanna leave my thoughts. i just have to say momoka's sister does not deserve forgiveness, she did nothing to deserve it. i lay the blame for the ending being a bit rushed. what she did was absolutely vile, there are objectively worse things she could have done but attempted life ruination just to satisfy your own ego is pretty fucked up. girl doesent give a shit about anything but her own feelings and no one holds her hard enough to that. like i said the ending is a bit to rushed to really do it justice, there is a redemption there for her its just never put to page and id say its the only thing holding this story back. i love a lot of manga for their flaws but i cant for this one.
After reading about the sister, I definitely have an idea of where this story is going. I appreciate your review! Can I ask, what site can I finish reading this at?

Users who are viewing this thread