Suito-to! - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Ramen

Dex-chan lover
Unironically made my day to see this finished, I thought it'd be months 😭 I was prepared for no real romance, just one girl with autistic restaurant rizz and another learning to be more comfortable with herself and the food she likes to eat, so for them to get a cute ending together on top of everything is just so sweet ❤️

I had similar issues with not eating in front of others so this series already hit kind of close, but now that I'm old the part where it's just two domestic lesbians eating and cooking good food is my favorite lol. Living the dream

Dex-chan lover
Out of nowhere, thanks for finishing it! Wasn't particularly in love with it but glad to get some closure.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this. Two of my favorite things, eating and yuri! 😁

Dex-chan lover
Aw, that was great! You know, I love the way this mangaka does mouths. Everyone's mouth just looks so happy! All those big infectious smiles.

Dex-chan lover
Every time they hold hand I want to celebrate and eat reb rice :glee:

But the Kiss!! :win::thumbsup:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!! Food and lesbians, the greatest thing ever!!! Now I want ramen

Fed-Kun's army
Everything started with "Their first kisses tasted like Garlic" and everything also end with "Their first Kisses taste like Garlic" nothing change from chapter one except their relationship well and her hair ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread