Suito-to!

Author describes it as "百合グルメ すいとーと!"

Think what you will, but given that what she draws most often is gl (almost all twitter shorts fall into that category ; also the award winning oneshot "ヨルノツキ"), I think the respective tag is more than warranted (there's the first chapter's actual content of course, but who would bother reading this garbage before tagging).

edit: aw, she purged her pixiv. why does every author does this the minute they go mainstream(-ish)?

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading the official Spanish translation of this manga and it's now up to chapter 10, so I if you can't read Spanish and you're wondering what this manga is like (since there are only two chapters translated to slightly broken English right now)... Let me just say that, so far, it's *a lot* more focused on food than yuri.

Contributor
@WhereTheYuriAt

WTYA.jpg

I didn't read the tags before diving in so the yuri after the food was such a great surprise for me!! I feel like, at least in the chapters so far, it's balanced pretty well between the food parts and romance(?) parts. Thank you for translating!!

Users who are viewing this thread