Suito-to!

lmao they're drawn so small in Momo's car it looks like they're riding in booster seats

Fed-Kun's army
If I ever end up going to Japan, my food tour is going to consist of me trying out different places while carrying a yuri manga around for reference.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I need with food theme story mamga ......it has pure yuri fluff vibes wholesome and cute*v*..and not just girls eating delicious foods..

Thank you soooo mich for the translations!!!
Patiently waiting for moaaaar...*v*

Dex-chan lover
With the most recent chapter 22, the author announced that chapter 23 will be the last one. Sad to see it go so soon.

Dex-chan lover
Yep, chapter 23 is the final one. The official Spanish translation of it was just released.

It kind of ended just as it started to get going, but it was a happy ending nonetheless. It was to be expected, I guess, since it's first and foremost a food manga, with just a little bit of yuri on the side.

Dex-chan lover
@WhereTheYuriAt

Taking into consideration the other two series that ended this week, I actually thought this ending was quite fitting and cute with the returning event to close it up and everything. Maybe because since the specials we kinda got a sense it wasn't gonna be that long running.
Still. A joy to read every single week... Feels weird to see a series I followed from the very first chapter end. I feel kinda hollow, but happy at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks funny that the Spanish release date is one day before the Japanese one, for the final chapter.

I'm guessing they went live at the same time while Spain and Japan were on different dates.

ohhhh.. someone plizz pick this seriess.. the spain version already end and this manga is quite interestingg

Fed-Kun's army
Good manga ends fast just like a fine man dies young. In the like these, no one mourns. They simply just go to find a new one. The-End.

Users who are viewing this thread