Suki koso momo no Jouzu nare! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I knew it was true the moment I saw the cover... But I clicked anyway... I knew but I wanted to believe otherwise... I mean it could still be false, I mean, it could just be that he accidentally walked in on her showering... ri- Oh wait it has the crossdressing tag.

Dex-chan lover
Chikaraa you angel. I have been hoping someone picks this up. and down you come, from the heavens. To answer my prayers. The trap god really do exist.

Yay, that's perfect, pls, romance with Sou and Momoi, It will be even more perfect

thank you, been waiting for this ever since I followed the author's twit a year ago...

Power Uploader
Let me guess, this will be a case of “Very pretty, desirable, cute, genetic lottery winner will somehow aggressively fall in love with self-insert who has neither the physical nor mental attributes that might explain this.”?

Dex-chan lover
“Very pretty, desirable, cute, genetic lottery winner will somehow aggressively fall in love with self-insert who has neither the physical nor mental attributes that might explain this.”
I mean, at least he can cook...

Dex-chan lover
Nice.

why is it only anime, where one character somehow fucking forgets another is in the bath, and goes in

imma say this dude has memory loss

Users who are viewing this thread