Suki koso momo no Jouzu nare!

The description sounds cute, but the loli face is off-putting.
Read the first five chapters.
It’s both cute and off-putting.

I’m done.

There are worse things out there but it’s a bit too racy for the character’s ages

@brkeejp unfortunately, I couldn't find anything better, Boku girl is just a masterpiece. But Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made(ongoing) is pretty good as well(might not be your taste), but it doesn't have romance in it so far. Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to is also not bad. Unparalleled Mememori-kun is decent too

Banned
@fallen69420

another great manga ruined by crossdressing tag. Genderswap would be so much better

>Thinks cute boy would be better as a girl

Nah no thank you. He's even cuter as a boy.

gb is trash and lazy imo.

@smolbaka
Honestly I was gonna appreciate you but since you say Gender bend Is trash, u are idiot, you can't appreciate how good many gender bend out there and crossdressing is trash and disgusting IMO.

Hey, is chapter 5 kinda fucky for anyone else? And by that I mean the images are all missing their bottom halves

So glad they didn't use the GB cop-out. Cute boys are allowed to be boys, you don't need to make them into a woman for them to like another male character.

Aggregator gang
I like genderbend done right, but yea I agree that it's sorta a cop out once in a while.
Preferred it stay the way it is.

There're enough transphobes and homophobes on this site to start an incel convention.

Why does he faint every time he puts on male clothes?

Other than that weird plot point it’s good

Users who are viewing this thread