Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
Big W for Asuma . And Yasaka rly blended so well with the surrounding i didn't even notice him . Thx for the TL btw !

Dex-chan lover
Ah the magic of manga and the most awkward positions ever, gotta love them

Dex-chan lover
Side couple are trying to confess to each other while the main couple tries to continue the lineage

Group Leader
THEIR POSITION ON PAGE 13!!!!
This is the second time Komura has had his crotch between Mie's legs since they started dating.

Dex-chan lover
lol...
  • he was lucky
  • who?
  • he

plYjHzk.png

Dex-chan lover
Nice stealth skills, lol. Also love to see another SoL series that is not stalling with confessions and development.

Thank for TL!

Custom title
Staff
Developer
MANDARIN (or mikan as also translated in some bubbles) IS SUCH A GOOD BOY
Oops I missed a bubble

But yeah I unfortunately due to the joke Mie makes I had to pick between calling mandarins mikans (which would be as wrong as calling apples ringos) or calling the dog Mandarin (translating a name is always iffy), but I ended up picking the latter

Dex-chan lover
alright, I'm going to say it... I think they had enough room to move out of that position... But my boy stay getting lucky.
Room, yes. But do they trust themselves not to make a sound?

It's so blatantly contrived it has to be intentional. Here's my conspiracy theory: the mangaka tried to get the permission to actually depict the sexual side of their budding relationship, but was effectively told it would be a step too far, and so decided to end the manga rather than have them be inauthentically chaste. She's just putting in whatever she can get away with at this point, clichéd contrivance be damned.

A less conspiratory take: the author simply wanted to demonstrate the extent of Komura's (and Mie's) character development. Remember when he wasn't able to sleep in his own room from sheer excitement for an entire weekend because Mie's glasses were there, sitting on a shelf? When he would apologize in his mind to Mie's father in mortification at the slightest provocation? Well, look at what happens in this chapter and how well they both are taking it now, haven't they come a long way?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the classic "sharing a hiding spot". Also, I hope the friend succeeds in his confession.

Dex-chan lover
That spicy hiding position of Kaede and Mie reminded me so much of FuuKoi. Except in this case its full of innocence.

Users who are viewing this thread