Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wouldn't have minded if imaginary father-in-law would have just given them their blessing and peaced out. With a cheesy line like: I want at least 5 grandkids.

In this sense, the manga could end at literally any chapter now.

Or go on for 300 more, but I doubt anyone's gonna be Reiji#2.

Following both this manga and Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out at the same time ... quite the contrast and the mental acid trip as updates bounce along. Yeah, Uzaki features college students versus our two pure-as-the-driven-snow-almost-senior-high-schoolers. Yet, some odd similarities between the ladies and the gents if you peer at it sideways through a sliding glass door at just the right time of day.

Dex-chan lover
bmesao.gif

this warms my cold dead hearth

Dex-chan lover
The closer we get to the end the more I don't want it to... But I know this has to be it. They said this volume was going to be the last and this is the 7th full (as in not X.5) chapter of the volume, which is about the norm for previous volumes. They can't have more than 1 or 2 main chapters left plus maybe a tankouban epilogue/wrap special or something.

:meguuusad:

Please let them announce a surprise "former Takagi-San" style spinoff at the end of the last chapter. I don't want to say goodbye to these two absolutely adorable dorks.

Users who are viewing this thread