Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
april 22, 2024 6:45 am……damn, what a ride. It was a satisfying ending to read this manga, I hope the author makes a new one next

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I need at least a timeskip Omake...no, make it two. University time and family time

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating this series, kinda bittersweet that it ended so soon, but it was a nice voyage

Double-page supporter
I enjoyed the initial binge of this but the last 30 or so chapters were very meh. At 9.3+, this has got to be one or the more overrated series on MD. IMO it was better as a gag manga when it was using the same trope chapter after chapter than when it turned into a relationshippy series. Neither of the MC's were very charismatic. Series that are 9+ should make you want to re-read them and put them on your shelf but this is more like a 7.0 or 7.1 to me. No way should this be .2+ higher than Takagi-san. The art is bad and a lot of lower rated series are far superior story-wise.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I don't think I've felt this fulfilled on a romance manga from front to end since Gal Gohan, and that one especially still felt a little short. I really want some sort of post-ending epilogue; I'm on my hands and knees begging for it.

Dex-chan lover
I read this chapter without my glasses out of respect and because I broke them while drunk
Now that you mention it, I just happen to read this chapter without glasses, since I misplaced them. Just found it though.

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit: I was caught by surprise by this ending, which should have been obvious with the whole Middle School graduation being a backdrop for the final chapters. It's still bittersweet that it ends here, but it's a nice place for it to do so and I guess that a high school arc would lead to some rehashing and heel-spinning. Hopefully we might get an epilogue chap to check up on them or something.

Thanks to Mangasushi for providing the initial scans and, of course, to @Teasday for providing the rest. It's been a good ride.

Double-page supporter
It's been a pleasure thank you for the scans, I enjoyed this manga for as brief as it was, it brought me fluff when I most needed it and it just reminded me of times when I was young, dumb and also a hopeless romantic.

Dex-chan lover
I am happy for the good ending and sad that it has ended ;-;! But better to appreciate a good ending than to risk a series going long enough where it loses its magic.

Dex-chan lover
nooooooo, it can't be over already! 11/10, thanks for the scans!!!
need an epilogue chapter reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread