Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I forgot my glasses all the time, my eyesight wasn't that bad, but I also kept a spare pair of glasses at school because of it.

Dex-chan lover
When MC narrated, that he was acquainted to her for 3 days, she always says weird stuff and that he fell in love with her, I somehow thought that they actually befriended each other or at least talked. How silly of me. Dudes'n'gals, that setup is just too sad.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. I'm so tired of this pathetic beta JP MCs in slice of life romance manga. It's not cute, and it's not helping me feel closer to the MC either even after considering that I was the typical socially awkward person in school.
MC's behavior just screaming "PROTEC MY VIRGINITY".

Double-page supporter
This MC is making me want to go there and cuck him so hard.
Please stop being a pussy MC!

Dex-chan lover
@Pika @Sakuratea @TamaSaga I only have a light myopia (20/25) and, trust me, if you are near-sighted you CAN'T forget your glasses. Like, at all. People with good eyesight may not understand this, but it's like saying you forgot to dress and went to work naked, or for a person missing a limb saying they have forgotten their prosthetic. You do not forget it. It is much more likely to forget you are wearing them and bring them into the pool; they become part of you, to the point that when you wear contact lenses, you still try to adjust them, or remove them. Also, YOU CAN'T SEE WITHOUT THEM. You CAN NOT notice you are not wearing them, especially if you are that blind. The furthest I've ever gone before noticing was the kitchen: once you have to find something in the fridge, or you can't resolve the teeth of a fork, you notice that there is something amiss.

You can deliberately choose not to wear them (even thought I find it hard to believe in her case), but you can't forget them.

Contributor
@Beregorn
Wew, did you miss the connotation of our comments?
Pretty sure, you're only talking to @TamaSaga
No idea what 20/25 vision is, but i got -4.5 and -4.75

Dex-chan lover
[Another comment about how the protagonist is too beta and how Japan needs more manliness]

Fed-Kun's army
@Beregorn Right? They essentially become part of your body. For all intents and purposes your glasses are your eyes. Now losing or breaking them would be a bit more believable.

Dex-chan lover
Gorgeous manga but Jesus Christ that watermark is the most obnoxious shit I've seen ever since I stopped reading Naruto speedTL's.

From a person who wears glasses. I can never forget them because without them I'm blind. They are my eyes

Dex-chan lover
the squinting.. I feel her.. I just sleep in class during times I forget my glasses, squinting takes quite some stress.

Urghh... i'm in love with this series already, hence from now on i hope it will always be vanilla
all the way through until the very END of Chapters!!

Users who are viewing this thread