Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
If you are THAT blind you'll never "forget" your glasses...
Dunno about her, but I recognize people's body shape more than their face so I can recognize them when I'm cleaning my glasses for that second
But in return I'm unable to recognize a person if they went on a diet or something and I haven't seen them in a while

Double-page supporter
@Nick86
Its to pander to the japanese incel losers
that indirectly support the disastrous migrant bill by not joining the workforce over there because "muh wagecuck"

> beta mc blah blah
Wtf are you guys even expecting?
a male middle schooler mc who always looking for xxx?
that's downright creepy
And this is normal in asian culture, stop projecting your " murican Dawson Creek" culture in every Asian manga

Double-page supporter
@Pika
Agreed...
I have myopia too and it's really different between with and without glasses.
She can't just walk out of the house and go 'oops i forgot my glasses, ?'. Especially if she's that bad that she needs to squint 1 cm in front of mc's face to recognize him.
I call BULLSHIT.

Dex-chan lover
This looks like a cute Fluffy Romance Comedy.
The comments are full of retards saying Beta MC arent they?

Dex-chan lover
Nice story and a cute girl, but she can't forget her glasses daily so I wonder what's next chapter about...
The only bad thing about this manga is the protagonist, there's a line between being a middle-school boy without experience with girls and a guy beyond beta, his outbursts are more cringy than funny. Hope he at least can tolerate being close to her without screaming in the next chapters...

Dex-chan lover
@boag Yeah, it's funny how they always find their way into this kind of manga and start saying the same stuff every single time lmao

As someone who really does need to go that close to read without my glasses that whole sequence is quite accurate. The rest however... at least this is portrayed better than some other series where the character has supposedly bad eyesight

Double-page supporter
@Eviltwinq
Oi you're acting like trad boys didn't exist.
but it would be a nice change to see the dilemma being about priorities instead of fear of reaching out.
I can understand the disagreement of beta mc commenters under the perspective of escapism though.

@Nick86
time will tell, man

Dex-chan lover
What the others say. If your vision is that bad, there's no way you can forget your glasses because you just CAN'T see. Everything is blurry.

That being said, you CAN'T see so there is a possibility that you can't find your glasses where you last left them. If you're in a hurry, then you have no choice but to stop searching, run for the door, and pray that your natural vision is enough to carry you through the day.

Dex-chan lover
I once had forgot my class and by the time I realized it, it was too long ago.
And by realizing, I used my finger to poke eye to confirm that I didn't wear glass, I kid u not.
Also that mini heart attack. Nice.

well there's could be some situations which would cause someone to forget theirs glasses, even though that did never happen to me ?

Users who are viewing this thread