Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I would laugh at her for losing them like that, but then I remembered that I lost my glasses the exact same way last year. Luckly after I got the new ones It didn't happen anymore lel

Double-page supporter
Their uniforms seriously look like middle school ones. Are we sure they're 16?

Dex-chan lover
If you send a lot of text messages, it's doable without looking or seeing due to how input is.

Group Leader
Wait, he's 16? Did he repeat a grade?
Since they were serving lunch in class, you'd think they were middle schoolers!

Group Leader
Tch tch tch. Kids these days... Already holding hand before they're 18...
See this is the reason why society is slowly falling apart.

Dex-chan lover
No way they're 16. By the way they act, I'd guess they are 14 years old tops. I'm not an expert when it comes to the Japanese school system, but I know that middle school is three years long, and high school is three years long (it's 4 years in America, 9th-12th grade). If they're in their second year of middle school, that means they're 13 or 14. Middle school third years would be 14-15. (Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

I don't remember the manga specifically saying they were in middle school, but even with the moe artstyle, they sure don't look like highschoolers to me.

Double-page supporter
She breaks her glasses, loses them, forgets them... her family must be filthy rich to get her new glasses all the time.

Double-page supporter
No hand holding!
7e7.jpg

Hold on 16? Didn’t the description say middle school? Bro I’m 16 and I’m a junior in highs hook and I don’t think the school systems are that far apart

Dex-chan lover
Glasses are expensive. She must be a financial nightmare for her family.

Hand Holding in just 8 Chapters?! That's like as fast as Kubo-San Doesn't Leave Me Be (a mob) with only 7.5 Chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread