Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 11 Ch. 96

Fed-Kun's army
good god, again with more hesitating and unnecessary overthinking, making things harder for both himself and the girl.

SHE JUST WANT YOU TO RIDE THE BIKE WITH HER FFS! what's so complicated about that? dangerous? you guys almost always walking at the same streets while she wasn't able to see properly. Obstructing laws? bro please... just look at how she frowned and had to point it out for you.

but I called it. Communication. Especially from Komura's side which is lacking, along with his self confidence which I still have no concrete idea of why he is like that in the first place or why after all things happened his character never really develop.

You keep this up and Mie will be fed up with you eventually, considering she always has to be the one to be more assertive and take the inititations, or if one day she met a guy like you who is kind to her, but has far better confidence and more assertive and manly but gentle, she'll slowly drift apart from you, netorare guaranteed. unless you change.

our boy is really is a mega whimp.

Bet if this word could somehow reach him, Komura would be the type to, instead of changing himself and be more confidence, would resort to more negative self-deprecation and more negative overthinking. Good god this making me spewing up a good rant.

Users who are viewing this thread