Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 11 Ch. 96

Fed-Kun's army
The author got me in the first half ngl. I though he woke up from a dream

Fed-Kun's army
these past few chapters have been so wild to me since i've been reading this manga since 2020. they're finally together AND there's an anime i think im dreaming. it feels like its been so long since the beginning wow

Aggregator gang
They’re so sweet. I love Mie acting slightly more assertive because then little man isn’t busy hesitating so they’re not going at a super slow pace. 😉

Double-page supporter
1) sad/depressed
2) read this
3) cuteness overload
4) happy but feeling lonely at the same time

So she hugged him, broke his spine, paralyzed him from the waist down. That's why he couldn't stand up (I think)

Double-page supporter
let us pray lonely japanese cunts don't go ham on the doujins for this one
you know what shitty doujin genre i mean
with the way author present our komura, chances are pretty high, look at how they did it with nishikata x takagi, or marin x gojo.

problem is because most of the original manga authors always like to gives us pathetic mc who always self-deprecate, having low self-esteem for stupid to no apparent reason, also always overthinking or overreact over some trivial stuffs. I get that they probably think boy will be cute if they do that and I get some of us IS actually like that, but at least we know how and what is proper things to do when the time calls for it. We have pride, we can be selfish! We have our rizz, we're not always pathetic and overthink 24/7. Irl, boys like komura won't get mie or any girl because he'll be too scared and taking too long to think to be able to do even the miniscule of the first step thus why NTR artists will most likely stain this piece with their filthy pen.

there I said it.

Double-page supporter
They’re so sweet. I love Mie acting slightly more assertive because then little man isn’t busy hesitating so they’re not going at a super slow pace. 😉
I effing hate when komura hesitate for no apparent reason, making things difficult for both hin and mie

Users who are viewing this thread