Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 11 Ch. 98

Dex-chan lover
Truly a testament to how cute fujichika's art is that I wanted that rando girl to become a real character lmao. Kind of glad she's not a rival though, I like how relaxed this comic is and I think that'd take away from it

Ty for the upload : )

Dex-chan lover
Mie-san, you don't have to worry. His head is gonna be filled with your thoughts only. Just like we saw in this chapter.

And if we only focus on the other girl's dialogues, she missed her every attempt so bad 🤣

Dex-chan lover
not really a fan of the anime art style. Wish they kept it like the manga.
i talked about this with my friends in a gc, said mie san looked too mature than cute in the anime. well i got flamed since they only knew the volume covers but didnt read the manga so they arent aware of how cute she is in the manga.

and i think the studio is new, but at least her eyes are pretty though

Dex-chan lover
i talked about this with my friends in a gc, said mie san looked too mature than cute in the anime. well i got flamed since they only knew the volume covers but didnt read the manga so they arent aware of how cute she is in the manga.

and i think the studio is new, but at least her eyes are pretty though
Anime studios have a certain house style that's common across most productions so trying to capture that gentle, airy, and poofy style of the author would probably require a higher budget. They'll probably reference the author's style through either the OP or the ED.

Dex-chan lover
Anime studios have a certain house style that's common across most productions so trying to capture that gentle, airy, and poofy style of the author would probably require a higher budget. They'll probably reference the author's style through either the OP or the ED.
i see, im not much of an anime watcher like the old times(i sometimes just watch the adaptation ep1 just to know how each character sounds through VAs) but i hope they'd at least get to do justice to the artstyle's cuteness esp mie san through ed/op.

either way im happy for author san to finally get his/her works adapted.

Users who are viewing this thread