Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 11 Ch. 98

Dex-chan lover
whoaaaa new rival!? please be real, but in wholesome way please :lewd:

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time in a Romcom where I didn't WANT a love rival

WHAT IS THIS SERIES DOING TO ME RRAAAAGHHH

FaSqzMXUUAAWeTc

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say rest in peace anime, the moment I saw gohands get their greasy paws all over it knew there was no chance of it ever going well. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
explode kaede... explode

ps: is sad thinking that in rl they would probably end apart... still kaede explode

I don't remember why they are going to different highschools. Can anyone clarify... I don't feel like skimming thru previous chapters to find out. Thx

Double-page supporter
I don't remember why they are going to different highschools. Can anyone clarify... I don't feel like skimming thru previous chapters to find out. Thx
Mie is going to an all girl highschool, so of course our boy Komura can't go to the same highschool. Though i don't remember the exact reason why Mie wanted to go to an all girl highschool

You should go back to ch 80. Mie is going to the same school that her mother went to, so maybe it’s a parent’s decision. Also, this is an important reason why komura decided to make confession before graduation.

Users who are viewing this thread