Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
The hell with those protagonists so afraid of telling what they are feeling? No wonder the japanese minister is bananas about people not having children, hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Nothing is going to happen if he keeps like that.

Also we might as well change the setting to "broke her glasses" instead of forgetting it every damn time, because that's just dumb.

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna go the way of Takagi-san, isn't it? Ah, well, at least it's a cute read.

@JumboWheat01

Exactly what I was thinking. These manga based entirely around a single premise that avoid changing the status quo at all costs always start out great but then get boring fast. I was hoping this wouldn't go the way of Takagi-san. It still might have progress, but I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
@Strelokest
I think these sort of manga would still survive even if relationship develops. What will happen if Mie and Komura if dating? She can still forget her glasses, and the ensuing lack of personal space can still fluster Komura. It's the usual "I'm scared there's nothing interesting left once the relationship starts" trope of Japanese romances.

Either she is the most oblivious person or is just making the MC dance in her hands. Also what happened to her being shy around people, I guess that trait was dropped. (She was embarrassed when she found out she wasn't talking to MC like 3 chapters ago). It's a fine low page per chapter manga but unless the Author can come up with better situations to keep it interesting.

Aggregator gang
@boogle
wouldn't that be more along the lines of "i'm so embarrassed i thought you were someone else"? or mistakenly calling out to someone you think you know but is a complete stranger.

Dex-chan lover
Do husbands usually go shopping with their wife? I'm asking because my family situation seemed to lean more towards my mom doing all the shopping, cooking, and cleaning while my father would get drunk and be an asshole because she spends too much on things like bills and groceries while he buys a midlife crisis motorcycle.

I remain fairly unenthusiastic about relationships so I don't particularly expect to get married eventually myself. Maybe if one of those scratch tickets people give me for Christmas because even a five dollar gift card totally wouldn't be more useful or anything (this is a whole other subject to get into) actually pays out big, I can get myself one of those mail order brides to awkwardly share a living space with. Basically a super expensive small talk partner.

slapped on a spoiler tag for the unimportant extra rambling, feel free to ignore it

@Glomoro My parents usually go grocery shopping together so I think it’s normal. The only times they don’t go together is when one of them has an errand to run or dad/mom are tired and can’t be asked.

Users who are viewing this thread