Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 5 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Komura-kun, the reason you feel that mysterious sense of corruption is because Mie-san is pouring gasoline on the fire of your libido. My advice is to relax, sit back, and enjoy the burn. Or go pierce your ear and then confess to her. Always claim your waifu at the earliest opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
The curse of men:

To do things you will inevitably regret to impress a girl who may not even have any interest in you

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg
@Breadmakesufat

I'm just shitposting. Don't take any of this seriously

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is pretty weird. Why mention his hair ? and we now can't see it as just another hair color manga/anime thing. Now he dyed hair ? Do that mean the school allow it ? (except all the film, manga i seen mention it is not allow). And that just doesn't fit his character.
And see man piercing the same way i see cross-dressing. But hey, it is your body so it up to you to use it as you like

I laughed so hard seeing her face stuck to the textbook, then I realized that’s basically me without my glasses

Reactions: Lev
Double-page supporter
She is literally just facehugging the textbook. That's hilarious and also a bit concerning.

You should really stop forgetting your glasses if it's that debilitating lmao

ivv

Dex-chan lover
he feels corruption from a woman wearing earpierce on her ears?
this guy is on some astronomical level of degeneracy.

Dex-chan lover
this author did a oneshot with a similar premise here https://mangadex.org/chapter/754384

Users who are viewing this thread