Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 5 Ch. 54

Group Leader
Don't support the barbaric custom of putting holes in your ears for no good reason! All you're doing is opening yourself up to infection and possible flesh tearing if your earring gets caught on something!

Dex-chan lover
Mom is pretty cool on my book. Also as I understand, yes, it is not common in Japan to pierce your daughters' ears on birth, like in most countries in America, and stuff like piercings and dyeing your hair are more of a cool guy thing, not necessarily a thug or yankee or whatever, ikemen and shit.

And as someone with several visible tattoos, I don't even like piercings myself. I wanted gauges when I was younger but eventually got over it.

He's lucke to have that mom. I'd like to have my mom dye my hair or let me have a pircing

Dex-chan lover
Man that mom is really nice to be so open and even propose her son to explore his style and all.

I have long hair and always wear headphones so piercing would be a pain to me but I kinda wished I dyed my hair in high school...

Dex-chan lover
Don't have piercing if it is from pressure, don't get piercing because it is trendy. Get it because you want to and are sure you don't regret it. It is a plus if it fits you.

But personally I feel like piercing on guys fails and looks bad more often than not, unless you are going more than just single piercing, one in each ear just feels... off on many guys from my perspective, some do truly own that look, but majority doesn't.

Why did she try the earring on his right ear? She trying to say he looks gay or something?

Fed-Kun's army
"im not gonna do it .. i was just thinkin about it..

i did it"

I just love how Mie reads by slapping her face flat on the table. Reminds me of a vacuum cleaner.

Users who are viewing this thread