Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 5 Ch. 57.5

Aggregator gang
tumblr_osn8264olV1wo6t9no1_250.gifv

Dammit Komura you’re as slow as a granny and as dense as a politician, get the damn hint for once, what are you waiting, for her to confess you?

Dex-chan lover
@sam1986 The last thing she said to him while they had somewhat of a good mood going on is that he reminds her of her father. I very likely doubt that he will be asking her anything until he manages to overcome that one.

Dex-chan lover
You would need to be fucking Sherlock Holmes to deduce they were outside flirting just from finding sand under two specific chairs.

@Acolytus yeah but I understand that level of paranoia, I would do something similar for something so obscure if it meant nobody would find out about my sins

Dex-chan lover
Regarding clothes, Komura generally wore the clothes his mother bought at Shi●mura, a Japanese clothing brand. Mie likes to wear anything comfortable, so she likes one piece dress.

Also one of my dirty fantasies is that when they're older and dating, Komura's gonna gently remove her glasses before kissing. Repeats of this lead to 'Komura removing Mie's glasses' being a sign of something intimate for the two of them. Maybe kissing while handholding.

Users who are viewing this thread