Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 5 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Wait he's father zoned ...dunno if this is worst than being friend zoned

Dex-chan lover
DAWG IF I WAS YOU I WOULD HAVE KILLED MYSELF. FATHERZONED SMH GODDAMMIT

Dex-chan lover
"Fatherzoned" the comment section says, as if people don't often gravitate towards lovers who remind them of their parents (whether they're conscious of it happening or not).

Fed-Kun's army
MC: seriously!? are u fckng kidding me!?
oh wait this could be good too... Hey Mei-san call me daddy from now on :^)

Can we actually appreciate the fact that Mie's father allowed her to drink Cocoa?

Now see, the bright side here is that when they do get together he can make her call him daddy.

Dex-chan lover
To some of u guys who have their crush/significant other say you remind them of their father/mother in a fond remiscient way, that is an extreme plus for you. I won't talk about the Freudian part of it, but honestly it's also about remembering the kindness and love their parents gave them growing up, and to say you remind them of that gives you a superior edge if you're still thinking about asking them out.

"Fatherzoned"/"friendzoned" doesn't exist you kings. It only exists when you say it exists, because you're afraid to take it to the next level. Every relationship should start as friends, never rush into a relationship based on how hot she/he is. That honestly won't last. But if you enjoy talking/walking/honestly just doing boring shit with them whenever like "a friend" then you know you can stand spending the rest of your life with them.

Users who are viewing this thread