Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 6 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro Apologise for that 😅
Exactly like what @Moraza has said, I think the author posted some side stories in their Pixiv account for bonus/testing the water.
I can't remember which chapter is it, but there are a couple of chapters in the published volume which is exactly the same/redrawn version of the Pixiv SS ahahaha.

Also, thanks for the translation :)

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro

I just thumbed through Vol 6., Chapters 64 and 65 are both originally Pivix side stories so be prepared for "Didn't we see this before!?" comments on those two. Thought I give ya the heads up. ^^

Also, Chapter 63 also kinda looks familiar but I'm not 100% sure.... its not under https://mangadex.org/title/42250/sukinako-ga-megane-wo-wasureta-pixiv-side-stories at the moment at least. Don't have the time right now to actually check any deeper into it.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
For a non-extra that was SHORT.
Also, "Shut up, me". Too real.

@Doc21 Easy to say from outside. He's 15, cut him some slack.
Also, it all depends on how you look at it. You're ASSUMING they were talking about her. I mean, we know they were, but what if they were talking about him? By consoling her you're effectively saying it's obvious she was the target. Which is kind of rude in and of itself.

Wait, those were the bullies who was in Komura and Mie's random Flashback sequence, right?

Dex-chan lover
HE WAS ABOUT TO MAKE THOSE KIDS CATCH HIS HANDS! Didnt even hesitate, only stopped when he realized he'd never catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread