Suki na Osananajimi to Kazoku ni Natteshimatta Ko - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Correct me correctly, is the boy and girl is step brothers/sisters right? Not a real blood family right? Or both of them is family by blood?

Dex-chan lover
Correct me correctly, is the boy and girl is step brothers/sisters right? Not a real blood family right? Or both of them is family by blood?
Correct, they are step siblings and not related by blood - she's just frustrated that it's now a taboo to get married because of the legal family relations.

Really, I don't think your family would care if you were childhood sweethearts, or if you just started dating as adults (most parents anyway, I think) - parents would only really care if you were banging like rabbits in their house (the very thing she is trying to do).

Dex-chan lover
Correct, they are step siblings and not related by blood - she's just frustrated that it's now a taboo to get married because of the legal family relations.

Really, I don't think your family would care if you were childhood sweethearts, or if you just started dating as adults (most parents anyway, I think) - parents would only really care if you were banging like rabbits in their house (the very thing she is trying to do).
Not forbidden nor illegal, just frowned upon.

Users who are viewing this thread