Sultan's Love - Ch. 9

Group Leader
Saye is too good for this. Now I wished the Sultan would never leave her side. Urghh! Those parasites...🙄🙄🙄

You're telling me that all these years she didn't see the harem scheming and fighting?? Wasn't she a wallflower that blended in the background???

I have a feeling that the prime minister was a part of Kainers faction so thats why the daughter knew that he wasn't going to be gone, and she feels that shes self important. Honestly, there should be nothing holding him back from killing them all unless that girl holds an smi-important role. Or it could be part of the previous Sultans plan to get his seat in power back, by sending the delegates' daughters..

When she tucked strands of her hair and unintentionally displayed her neck and those kiss marks and the other gurl just K.Od hahaha

I legitimately felt my heart drop wen they showed up. I will legitimately drop this series if he comes back and is all 'oh yeah I let them in, sorry I didn't' tell you' However if he comes back and kills them all and puts that new bitch in her place, I will be happy, but for now it's going in my 'on hold' folder till there's more chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread