Sultan's Love - Ch. 9

Whelp. Goodbye to all these women, I guess hahahaha kainers gonna flip 😂 I wonder how he's gonna dispose of all these women.

I don't think he let them in. Notice how they all stormed in the very day he left for important business?

Sigh... Saye is too innocent and naive... I’m afraid of her future when Kainer is not around... then again she might need some character development 😤

Mnx

Thanks for the update! Really good quality translations! Although im dreading to know what kind of nasties these women bring.

Oh brother these new b*TCHES gonna eat my poor saye alive 😭 Enin hide her ! Neoowww

I'd rather have the week's worth of lovin that these b*chessss. I skimmed through their scenes coz I was so annoyed.

There's no character development for Saye while Kainer's around, so Kainer has to go away for a while and a bunch of antagonists have to be introduced, huh. I really am hoping Saye will learn how to fight back and secure her position.

Aggregator gang
I really hope Saye is the only wife Kainer has, tho she should learn to stand up for herself before he comes back and flips out.

And QC/N is right, Kainer is a bad influence lol

Users who are viewing this thread