Sultan's Love

I know that there is a novel but I wonder if anyone knows whether this is a promo or series?

To the two people who rated this as a 1/10:
Your mum is a h*e

I mean seriously who rates a manhwa after reading only one chapter... On top of that it's chapter 0.
And what was so wrong with it that it was rated 1/10. I'm quite upset because I'm really looking forward to reading more of this manhwa.

Yuh I come here to see what the hell did the korean auther did for us “ Refer to me and arab “ to do such a story like this .. fisrt of all who told her that arab men 😭😭😭 love to have 100193929 women ? What the f*** Im gonna take them and tell them all that we dont have those things in arabic countries even in the past 😭😭 omg

@BriannaBri they don't like the story as it is . Anyone can rate as they want. So far I don't like the MC. He is very aggressive and possessive. If he really loves her, he would let her go and then try to woo her. I don't even like this kind of MC in yaoi (and I refer yaoi because in most yaoi is mainly sex and a simple plot and I came to read this manhwa for the sex but the plot is pushing. There is not even a plot) even worse in a regular josei one cuz of the bad blood in how women was treated.

Me mentioning Yaoi should tell you that I would be ok with this type of stories cuz it is extreme but the introduction of the story is sooo bad...… I hope it gets better that "if you go [away to live a happy life] and look in anyone [men or women] I will kill them." That is not romantic at all. That is BS.

so this is just gonna a case of stockholm syndrome , or some forced romance where she will start loving him for making her a prisoner of his just because of his sex infatuation with hollow love just used synonymously for lust , but he will take care of her so she will end up loving him for some xyz fucking reason, aside from the art I don't see anything promising

she is just being forced to fall in love with him coz she has no other choice bcoz she wouldn't want others to suffer as the bastard threatens her

Girl it ain’t that deep. It’s a damn manhwa. It’s a fantasy erotic trope. Just enjoy the story n art. Like damn

Users who are viewing this thread