Sultan's Love

Dex-chan lover
@Nidlx judging based on chap 1 yeah Author's is pretty shallow on learning another culture before adding them in story. I predict they only borrow the place setting and bamm its historical romance

I read some spoilers of the novel and
[spoiler: basically he fell in love with her a while ago bc she took care of him when he was injured. Now they just have s*x none stop and she falls for him and never gets her freedom so yes another stockholm syndrome smut with no actual story...]

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This ain’t the slave fetish I wanted! Would YOU like to remain kidnapped for the rest of your life and be used as a birth catalyst? I DONT THINK SO. or maybe THATS WHAT YOURE INTO. just another useless story and no smut.

3/10

Fat F***ing boring Mate

"judging based on chap 1 yeah Author's is pretty shallow on learning another culture before adding them in story. I predict they only borrow the place setting and bamm its historical romance"

@Syanindita I totally agree with you. Actually I checked out the comments section just to see if anyone's talking about that.

jesus fucking christ. author please understand that the arab world isn't what you portrayed. and stockholm syndrome.........

It seems to be a good story but let me just give you guys a real information. Also a problem in this book. From the clothes and names, i think its ottoman empire. But in Ottoman empire Sultan can't just enter harem without approval nor he can get any women he wanted. Cause harem is a dorm in the palace where they teach young girls art, music, science, politics etc. They raise these young women to be wives of ministers and high state officials Who also grows up in a dorm in the palace called Enderun. But then again it could be perisan and i don't know how things work in there.

Brutality at its finest 😆 Yandere "Sultan" is a first encounter for me. Usually it's a prince, student, or a gangster, Lol.😋
Thanks for the releases, I look forward to the next update.

So to everyone who is saying its stockholm syndrome its not i just read some chapters he's not abusive or violent to her he actually nice and kind to her

Users who are viewing this thread