Sultan's Love

whenever i see a novel that has a setting that isn’t based in medieval europe or china, japan, and korea, i always hope for a dark skinned protagonist.

idk why i do bc i’m disappointed every time.

side note the author seems like they thought “ah, there are too many emperor palace struggle manhwas... hmm, what will make mine stand out? OH HOW ABOUT INSTEAD OF AN EMPEROR, A SULTAN????” and then they only looked at the first page of google results to learn about this culture.

OOoohhhh this is interesting!!! The art is also good!! Omggg thank you so much for your hardwork!!! <3

warning wee woo wee woo big spoiler ahead if u aint no pussy click ahead wee woo wee woo
purple nurple

It's obvious just from reading the description that he's deeply in love with her. So why isn't he telling her about it? That would make this more bearable, but the way it is I'm tense all the time while reading this

@marldita so true lol. The author clearly did not do a deep research. This is not a good classic sultan from Umayyah or Abbasiyah or Turki Utsmani (except Kemal, f*ck Kemal. So glad he's dead). But a normal emperor you can find everywhere.

So, to be clear: this story lacks even the most basic historical accuracy, the race is not portrayed in character design at all, the male lead is a cheap yandere who doesn't know how to love with an open hand, and he, as a man very much in love with a woman, would rather look like a complete jerk to her than just fess up? How many layers of disbelief is this story going to break through?

he's hot and there are NEVER any darker skinned leads so I give these types sort of a pass for low tier stories. I mean, cmon. I can only read about the same looking guys with same face shape, skin tone and hair style!

The comments are warning me that the story is not going to be good but...
that art - damn
that dark-skinned buffet of a man - damn

I’m so glad to see some variety in skin colouring ;;; the last time I saw any in an Asian manga/manhua/manghwa was from Light and Shadow.

When I tell you this man is SO FINE... This man is so SCRUMP-DILLY-ICIOUS, he make me wanna — 😈🥴

this is so hot and for WHAT— 😳😳😳😳

btw thank you for your hard work!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread