Sumika Sumire - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
O man I really hate pointless Triangles,
I know the later chapters are out but I'm speaking from having finished the 2nd chapter;
I really hope the cat just stays a cat... and she can live a "normal" life (ofc its not normal she's gonna live 2 lives - one finishing at 60 and one starting from 17 LOL)

she is right about being too old for younger guys so she should just go for rei haha

Wtf am I even reading? But this is so controversial I love it and honestly I feel a little like her.
Im just 21 but for personal reasons I couldn't enjoy my adolescence. I have this big regret in my heart and it always makes me cry and sad, so it's still a big hindrance to my current happiness also. Of course I felt a bit grossed out imagining her falling for a 17 y.o. boy, I mean, no matter what happened but still your real age is of 60. To not drop this manga out of engrossment, I told myself that the magic changed her body and brain structure, which means she's 100% a 17 years old with the memory of a 60 y.o.... now again s controversial matter: where is memory situated? We'd say it is widespread in the entire brain so it would be hard to make her brain as a 17y.o's (I mean the mentality , the way of reasoning, etc) keeping those memories..... So idk I hope she's gonna pursue the cat, but I think I read somewhere that SPOILER ALERT: she is, also rei is in the cover which is quite sus.
Btw I'm keeping reading this, hope I'll last till the end. So far I don't find the dynamics and the cliches being too bothersome, I was happy that Rei aka the ml imo, since it's usually a clichè that happens with the ml (such a strong point I have, isn't it?), was the one noticing her being in pain for her shoes.
Hope this won't turn too clichè but, honestly, I still enjoy seeing the cliches I love, if well made and in the right amount, I utterly stand for them being there!

Dex-chan lover
Wtf am I even reading? But this is so controversial I love it and honestly I feel a little like her.
Im just 21 but for personal reasons I couldn't enjoy my adolescence. I have this big regret in my heart and it always makes me cry and sad, so it's still a big hindrance to my current happiness also. Of course I felt a bit grossed out imagining her falling for a 17 y.o. boy, I mean, no matter what happened but still your real age is of 60. To not drop this manga out of engrossment, I told myself that the magic changed her body and brain structure, which means she's 100% a 17 years old with the memory of a 60 y.o.... now again s controversial matter: where is memory situated? We'd say it is widespread in the entire brain so it would be hard to make her brain as a 17y.o's (I mean the mentality , the way of reasoning, etc) keeping those memories..... So idk I hope she's gonna pursue the cat, but I think I read somewhere that SPOILER ALERT: she is, also rei is in the cover which is quite sus.
Btw I'm keeping reading this, hope I'll last till the end. So far I don't find the dynamics and the cliches being too bothersome, I was happy that Rei aka the ml imo, since it's usually a clichè that happens with the ml (such a strong point I have, isn't it?), was the one noticing her being in pain for her shoes.
Hope this won't turn too clichè but, honestly, I still enjoy seeing the cliches I love, if well made and in the right amount, I utterly stand for them being there!
dude same but you just stop caring. your life is yours and unique to you. FOMO is just going to make your life worse so you gotta cut it out

Users who are viewing this thread